Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BYTT Fall 2010 - It's official !!

I've been practicing yoga for 10 years now. However, this week marks my 1st BY anniversary !! It has been an intensive year. I started in Jul. I did my first 60-day challenge in Oct. I went to a seminar / posture clinic with Raj and Joseph Encinia in Dec. I visited the Yoga Championships in Feb. I did another 30-day challenge in March, Bikram Yoga TT Las Vegas 4-day trip in May. Someone recently asked me "What's next?" My answer, Bikram Yoga Teacher Training.

I was planning on going to TT next Spring with great difficulty but when they announced that TT Fall was in San Diego everything just opened up for me, like a flower petal blooming :-)

I am very excited about this opportunity. I just hope to have enough time to enjoy The Process and blog a little bit about the experience.

I created a new space for the TT.

7 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Congratulations!! So excited to follow your next journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'm so excited for you!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah - Thanks so much !! Your blog truly inspires me !!

    Michelle - It's your turn to come to San Diego since I didn't get the chance to meet you in Las Vegas in May ;) Maybe a little round trip to SoCal with big G in the Fall ?! Hope everything is going well over there!!

    To All,
    I started blogging just to document my first 60-day BYC. I never knew someone would actually read my posts. I am so happy to be a part of this beautiful BY blogging community!!

    Please forgive me for any syntactical errors in my posts. I speak a couple of languages and English is just my third ;) Just in case you are wondering, "much more higher" sounds weird to me too, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome! This gives me a good excuse to come to San Diego...

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm at just over ten years of practice now too, and I still feel like I have so much to learn. Long live the beginner's mind. Congratulations!

    http://yogaforthenewworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete