Friday, December 4, 2009

Bikram Yoga 60-Day Challenge - Day 55

Yeahhh, Friday is here. Finally!!! I am looking forward to this weekend as we are celebrating the 10th Annual Little Italy Tree Lighting festival as well as December Nights in San Diego. Happy season!! Tomorrow morning, we are also having a quick award ceremony for the 30 day challengers at my studio. I’ve already talked about the raffle prices, etc… What can I say? I love my studio, the owners and the teachers. Everyone working there is so thoughtful. Last night, 3 days after the challenge was over, we were still getting our “congratulations on your great accomplishment” from some instructors. Very nice!!

Thursday 6:30 pm

Back to last night’s class, when I arrived at the studio, Sarah, one of my favorite teachers, was welcoming everyone at the front desk. She asked me how I was feeling. I told her “oh great. Wait I am lying. I don’t feel like been here today”. She laughed and said “Ohhh, no worries. Today is going to be your best class”. Was it? Very close. I think at this point my mind is playing tricks. I have a few days left to finish this big challenge and it’s getting harder and harder. I never felt like not going to class until a couple of days ago. I just need to focus and ignore these feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment