Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 15 and 16

Day 15 - Monday 6:30pm - "Gut" class
Love our instructor Stephan. He has a great sense of humor and a similar accent to Arnie, our Cali "governator". During padahastasana, "from the side you look like a Japanese Ham Sandwich, zo warm, zo juicy, zo delizious, mmmmmmm". During wind removing pose "you need to be more compact, like a smartcar". During some compression pose "stomach in, if you don't like what you see, ZUCK it in" hahaha Right after paschimo "ok 1 more posture and I promise I'll shut up. Sounds delizious". Great class!!!

Day 16 - Tuesday 6:00 am - Coooooold
The room was soooooo cold and my body was so stiff this morning that I couldn't even do a proper sit up, my head would not touch the knees. Agghghghg. I kept thinking throughout the entire class about the Yoga Championship, wondering if the contestants had a hot room in the hotel to warm up before competing. Anyone knows? So difficult to stretch when the room is cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment