Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bikram Yoga 60-Day Challege - Day 14 and 15

Day 14 - Friday 6:30
The room is definitely hotter at this time of the day. Wow, I could hardly breath. I ended up taking 2 small breaks. It was nice we were a group of 10-15 people. We received lots of personalized attention, posture corrections.

Day 15 - Saturday 8:00
Nice class. I am very proud of myself. My teacher told me that my Standing Bow Pulling Pose (#6) was gorgeous. This is something I couldn't do very well when I first started. Now I need to work on Standing Head to Knee Pose (#5). One of the most challenging postures. I feel extremely sore and I notice incredible water retention in my body. After class and a quick lunch, JT and I took turns running to Albertsons and back. Actually, I was only able to complete 1-way running. At least I finished our circuit.

1 comment:

  1. Revolved head to knee pose is one of the more simple looking poses, but can still be very challenging. My boss, Leeann Carey says that it is one of the best stretches. She has a free yoga video on this that your readers would like: http://planetyoga.com/yoga-blogs/index.php/free-yoga-video-revolved-head-to-knee-pose/

    ReplyDelete