Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bikram Yoga 60-Day Challenge - Day 19

It's getting chilly in Southern Cali. It was probably around 55 degrees this morning. The studio felt very cold as well but as soon as I entered in the class "Awwww" it was awesome. It is the first time I didn't want to leave the room after practice. The longest final savana I've ever done. It was fantastic. Love Standing bow pulling pose (#6 - Dandayamana Dhanurasana) and toe stand ( #12 Padangustasana). I am finally able to bring both of my hands in prayer position while on my toes without loosing balance. I notice that it's easier when balancing on my right feet's toes.

After class, I feel energized, grounded and mentally crisp. Best feeling in the world. Better than eating high quality chocolates or a good cup of my favorite tea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment