Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bikram Yoga 60-Day Challenge - Day 10 and 11


Day 10 - I had the most challenging class so far. 6:30pm with Coleen. She is the BEST. The room was HOT HOT HOT!! This is the first time I practice with full stomach. I was starving right before class :( I don't recommend it to anyone. Also, I added a packet of electrolytes to my water drink. It was actually pretty good, not as sweet as I thought it would turn out. I left the studio very energized as usual. However, back home I didn't have time to gather my thoughts in writings.

Since I am going to class on Mon nights and Tues mornings,Wed nights and Thu mornings and again Fri nights and Sat mornings, I have decided to combine 2 days in 1 (only writing on Tu, Thu and Sat)

Day 11 - Woke up at 5:00 and got ready for 6:00am class. I am sore from BY for the very first time, especially my arms and back. I shared this with the instructor and she replies "good, that means you are going deeper into your practice" Hmmmm.

Today, they have posted a chart in preparation for the studio's 30-day challenge. The studio owner also leaves a note in FB letting us know that they "will raffle off SUPER prizes, too. But best of all, when you finish the challenge, everyone wins because it is truly a beautiful metamorphosis of the mind and body!" I truly believe it.

Feeling very grounded this morning!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment