Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bikram Yoga 60-Day Challenge - Day 18



I thought I would never say this but the room was not HOT enough for Bikram practice. I felt it was 10 degrees cooler than last night. Maybe it's just me, maybe I am just getting used to it. The class was still nice, not easy. No major improvements in any particular posture but overall I felt more flexible. Also, I normally just focused on myself 100% but this time I couldn't keep my eyes off the person in front of me. She had perfect postures, perfect body and also a very nice outfit. There was something about the way she move in and out of the postures with lots of grace. Her face never looked tired. Something very calm about it. It was totally inspiring. I wondered if she was an instructor. That's exactly how I want to be. Physically Strong and mentally awake. I need to stop making "funny faces" when doing awkward pose.

Silly stuff - the instructor today was going over some announcements in between poses when she mentioned that one of the prices for the 30-day challenge was a 60 seconds facial ( instead of 60 minutes). Everyone had a laugh. Great vibe overall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment