Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bikram Yoga 60-Day Challenge - Day 6

I just came back from the 6:00am class. It was excellent. We had a new teacher again. It's nice receiving classes from different instructors every now and then since everyone has different style. However, sometimes I wish the teacher wouldn't float that much. Looking for consistency and someone that notices if I have made any improvement. If I make any sense.

Two announcements were made. Rajashree Choudhury is coming to our studio mid Dec for a day long seminar and the studio is starting a 30-day challenge on Nov 1st. I knew about the challenge. I am also very excited about Rajashree visit. She is coming right after I finish my 60-day challenge. Hopefully, I don't collapse.

No major improvements since yesterday. Still struggling with #5 Dandayamana Janushirasana, standing head to knee pose. Almost touching the floor with forehead in standing separate leg stretching pose.

Also, I am pretty sure that Balancing stick pose doesn't really last 10 seconds like the dialogue says. I've been counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment