Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bikram Yoga 60-Day Challenge - Day 24 and 25

Day 24 - Monday 6:30 pm
Another amazing class!! The room was hotter than ever before. The teacher Colleen was extraordinary. Great instructor, very precise in her description of poses and nice people skills. I love her sense of humor!! She heard me talking to a couple of people after class and mentioned that she wanted to learn some Bikramisms in Spanish like "lock your knees" (rodilla recta). What about Japanese Ham Sandwich? I asked her. "Ohhh that's a good one, a loooong one too" LOL. I laughed as I had flashbacks of my Bikram class in Madrid. The first time I heard the dialogue in Spanish I found it hilarious. Silly things!


Day 25 - Tuesday 6:00 am

I am not feeling 100%. I am fighting the beginning of a cold that must stop right away. I can't afford taking time off at this stage so I am drinking lots of water and taking some Zicam.

No comments:

Post a Comment