Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bikram Yoga 60-Day Challenge - Day 49 and 50

Friday 9:30 am

It was Black Friday at the studio with 20% discount on all merchandise. I purchased my first Shakti Activewear side string shorts. It was love at first sight. Very comfortable and flattering too. I sound like a commercial. jajaja. There were a lot of people buying Breathe Yoga mats and Yogitoes Skidless towels. I am not sure about the Breathes. It looks very thin. But I wouldn't mind owning a Skidless. We'll see maybe for Christmas. In regards the class, it went very well except for my favorite Tree pose / Toe Stand which I couldn't finish because I was sweating too much and my foot was slipping. I normally wear longer length shorts and use the cloth to my advantage during this pose. Love my new Shaktik though.

Saturday 10:00 am

What an ugly morning. It was cold and raining in SUN Diego. I didn't feel like going to class in the first place. But I am glad I did. I had an amazing class. It was one of the best ones ever. I think I found the key to a successful class. For this to happen, I need to find my breath and surrender to every pose. Too tired to blog. Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, slipping out of Toe Stand. Usually I just lose my balance. Never slipped out because my foot was too wet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to say, tree pose (first part) instead of toe stand ;) Too tired to blog last night :(

    ReplyDelete