Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bikram Yoga 60-Day Challenge Day 51

Sunday 10:00 am
Another rainy day in SUN Diego. Good class with Wendy. 9 more days to go and then seminar with Rajashree Choudhury and Joseph Encinia on 12/12. I am looking forward to next week already. I have the feeling that this week is going to go by really quick. My studio is finishing the 30-day challenge tomorrow. There are some raffles and prices. It would be nice to win the 90 minute massage or the acupuncture session. Obviously, I didn't sign up for the prices, since I started the 60-day challenge on my own. But they are always nice to get too. As for the class today, there is nothing too relevant to report, no major improvements or epiphanies but good concentration and determination overall.

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's great your studio has prizes for the Challengers! Our studio doesn't really do anything. You finish your challenge and that's it. Today is day 30 for us! Have a great day. Hope the sun is shining there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My studio is great. The owner keeps us all very excited with challenges, seminars, amazing guest instructors, studio trip to BY HQ (next year), etc... Here are some of the raffle prices:

    10% off - all merchandise and classes
    90 minute massage
    60 minute acupuncture
    60 minute facial
    12 gourmet cookies

    The owner also mentioned that she has a surprise for each person that finishes the challenge. Pretty cool!!

    Tracy, you are almost done. What's next? I still have 8 classes to go and I am already feeling sad. I won't be able to go to the studio everyday after this but 5-6 times a week max.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are almost done! Light at the end of the tunnel and all. I love that your studio has prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES, so exciting but so sad too :( If I didn't have a baby and a toddler, I would continue non-stop 7 days a week for the rest of my life, like Greg!! I guess doing it 5-6 times a week is not that bad. One day, I'll be lucky to do this every single day!!

    ReplyDelete