Saturday, November 7, 2009

Bikram Yoga - 60-Day Challenge Day 28 and 29

Day 28 - Friday 6:30
I am not feeling 100%. I am on the verge of getting a very bad cold. Still, I am hoping that the sweating and the large amount of fluid intakes help me getting rid of this soon. Class was good but there were two new students to Bikram that were talking to each other through all savanas. Very annoying. The instructor should have told them something. As for the rest, I was able to touch the floor with my forehead during Standing separate leg stretching pose (#8). Yahooo

Day 29 - Saturday 8:00
Great class. I am getting rid of these flu symptoms very slowly. Awww, there is nothing like bending forward during Pada Hastasana (hand to feet pose) especially after Ardha Chandrasana. I enjoy this the most.

Can't blog too much tonight. I just spent 2 hours removing viruses from my laptop :(

No comments:

Post a Comment