Monday, November 9, 2009

Bikram Yoga 60-Day Challenge - Day 31

I had a terrible class tonight. I should NEVER eat dinner half hour before entering the torture chamber. What was I thinking? I was very tired and sweating like a pig by half moon pose. I took lots of savasanas throughout the class and I puked 4 times in my mouth. I know. It's gross but it could have been worse. I can't believe I stayed in the room. To top this, the teacher tonight was one of my favorites. I haven't seeing her in a long time ( 4 months at least) and I was looking forward to her class. She was also my first Bikram instructor. I wanted to do very well so she could see my progress but this didn't happen :( She sat next to me during Head to knee pose (#24) so that I would work harder on getting my forehead to my toes. Not today. But I love that she did that. I love that she remembered that one of my goals was / is to master this pose some day. She actually asked me in the reception before class if I was able to do it yet. "I have patience" I told her ;-)

My intention for this class was to keep a BIG smile during most of the poses, especially the challenging ones. Well, it didn't happen. The smiles came later when everything was over. Will try again tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment